Sunday, July 6, 2008

RECAP--the photos

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for coming to the reunion this year. Below is a slide show of the photos that were taken.



You can also visit the site where the photos were taken and order prints.

http://picasaweb.google.com/turkzorereunion/TurkZoreFamilyReunion2008


If you need a particular photo and can't find what you need, please e-mail Jennifer Hughes (cleisdesign@gmail.com).

Also, we'll be sending out surveys, via e-mail and snail mail to get your feedback. We'd like to find out what would make the experience easier and fun for your family. Also, if anyone would like to volunteer to help out with next year (set up, games, mailing list, etc.) we'd love to talk to you!

For more info, e-mail: turkzorereunion@gmail.com

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! I'm impressed with your family reunion blog, too. A great way to keep people informed, share photos, get ideas for next year, etc. I'm wondering if you have thought of having a family reunion photo album made? I'm a digital scrapbooker-for-hire and I would love to custom-design an album for you. Since I work with digital photos you don't have have to print your photos out so already you have saved time and money. And, when each family unit shares the cost of the album creation it ends up being very affordable. Please visit my website and/or blog for more info and samples of my work: www.webajeb.com, www.webajeb.blogspot.com, or contact me at deborah@webajeb.com. Have a great day! Deborah, Webajeb Digital Photo Albums & Portfolios